- Providing the highest quality and innovative learning/teaching environment.
- Empowering students with the state-of-art knowledge and computer technological skills to produce employable students and entrepreneurs with the distinctive edge over their counterparts.
- Extending educational opportunities to institutions, industry, and government to enhance Quality of Life of people, at large using Computer Technology.
To be a Computer Engineering Department of excellence imparting quality technical education imbibed with proficiency and human values, providing opportunities and facilities for the students to develop into creative, dynamic and globally competent computer technology professionals.
- Computer engineering department was established with the inception of the Institute in the year 2005-06.
- Intake : Bachelor of Engineering – Computer Engineering : 120 seats (1st Shift) and 60 seats (2nd Shift) – Total 180 seats
- Intake : Master of Engineering – Computer Engineering : 18
- Recognized by AICTE.
- Fees as per Fee Regulatory Committee.
- Constituent college of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar.
- The department is dedicated to providing high-quality computer education facilities for students aspiring to become engineering graduates. The department has competent faculty members and supporting technical staff.