Mission and Vision of Department
To develop good technical and interactive skills in our students so they can serve society in a disciplined way.
- Electrical Engineering department was established with the inception of the Institute in the year 2005-06.
- Intake : Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical Engineering : 60 seats (1st Shift) and 60 seats (2nd Shift) – Total 120 seats
- Intake : Master of Engineering – Electrical Power System : 24
- Recognized by AICTE.
- Fees as per Fee Regulatory Committee.
- Constituent college of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar.
- Department has following well-equipped Laboratories
- Electrical Machine
- Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instrument
- Power system Protection
- Applied Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering
- Circuits and Network Analysis
- Control system
- Power Electronics