Department Established year: 2011
ME Civil (Infrastructure Engineering): 24
Fees: As per Fee Regulatory Committee. (Visit http://www.frctech.ac.in/)
Mission and Vision of your department:
- To become a school of excellence that brings out civil engineers with high technical competencies and promotes high-end research to meet the current and future challenges in civil engineering.
- To offer Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate programmes in civil engineering and other skill development courses that add value to student competencies.
- To promote quality education, research and consultancy for industrial and societal needs.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values among the students.
- To impart knowledge with emphasis on the development of leadership qualities in students.
- To encourage students to pursue higher education and take competitive exams and various career enhancing courses.
- To establish centers of excellence in emerging areas of research.
- To have regular interaction with industry and offer solutions to their problems.
Total number of laboratories with Names: 9
- Surveying Lab
- Mechanics of solids Lab
- Concrete Technology Lab
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Geology Lab/Building Construction Lab
- Model Room
- Earthquake Engineering Lab