Committed for better technocrats, rich in values and excellence, with a promising future and to be a pioneering institution in the field of education & technology to bring a new level of inspiration among the students.
Mission (to Achieve the Vision)
Empower the students to play a key role through the competency based educational and training programs that promote planned and sustainable growth of the society, state, country and the entire world with employable technical skills consistent with latest technological innovations.
- MCA department of LDRP Institute of Technology and Research was established in the year 2007-08.
- The current intake of the students is 60.
- 2 Years full time Master degree Course.
Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree.
Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with, Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University).
Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- Recognized by AICTE.
- Fees as per Fee Regulatory Committee.
- Constituent college of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar.
- The department is dedicated to providing well disciplined environment with high-quality computer education facilities for students.
- Staff : 02 Professors / 01 Asst. Professor / 08 Lectures / 01 Lab Assistant