Department Established year: 2005-06.
BE: 60 seats (1st Shift) and 60 seats (2nd Shift) – Total 120 seats
ME: Electrical Power System: 24 seats
Mission and Vision:
To develop the total personality of the individual and high levels of discipline and strive to set global standards, making our students technically superior and ethically strong, who in turn shall contribute to the advancement of society, nation.
Total number of laboratories with Names:
- Electrical Machine
- High Voltage Engineering
- Power system Protection
- Power Electronics/ microcontroller/ microprocessor
- Basic electrical engineering/department workshop
- Power system simulation
- Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instrument/industrial instruments
- Analog and digital Electronics
- Control system/ control theory