Department Established year: 2006
Mission and Vision of your department:
The first most prime important mission of the EC department is to produce the engineer to use their skill for entrepreneurship. Our efforts will be to have the proper placement of the Graduate engineers through our LDRP INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH. Contribute to overall techno-economical development of the State in particular and Nation in general and improve quality of life of communities.”
- Our vision is to start post graduate courses in Electronics & communication fields, are as follows:-
MICROWAVE ENGINEERING, VLSI TECHNOLOGY, NANO TECHNOLOGY, COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY, IMAGE PROCESSING.
- The next phase is definitely towards Consultancy, Testing and R&D activities, which will be taken up by the EC department. The student can take the guidance from the faculty for the Research work for the award of their Ph.D. Degree.
- Consultancy program for design work of various products which are related to the field.
- Industry interfacing for the placement and training.
Total number of laboratories with Names: 09
- Basic Electronics
Integrated Circuits and Applications
Optical Fiber Communication
Wireless & Mobile Communication
Telecommunication Switching & Networks
- Radar and AVS
Radar and Navigational Aids
Audio Video Systems
- VLSI Technology & Digital Electronics
VLSI Technology and Design
Digital Logic Design
- Testing & Measurements
Electronic Measurements and Measuring Instruments
Electronics Manufacturing and Testing
- Embedded Systems Design
Microprocessor Architecture & Interfacing
Microcontroller and Interfacing
- Antenna & Electromagnetics
Antenna & Wave Propagation
- Networking & Signal Processing
Data Communication and Networking
Digital Signal Processing
Digital Image Processing